Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So where is the patch already.

Comment

Since it's not here, I assume in development; where else?
      "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
      --George Bernard Shaw
      A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
      --Woody Allen

Comment

For them to release a patch this early would indicate that they knew there were problems before release date of game.

Unless there is a patch ready and they're delaying it's release so as not to look too obvious they knew about problems before hand.
        signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Nope - knew that was too good to be true
          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,ape
            hmm so the problem with my game crashing every other turn is not happening to everyone?
            There appear to be a lot of issues that happen in repeatable, exact circumstances that would indicate a bug...but only happen to certain people.

I, for example, am only allowed to play games from start to finish. Attempting to load a saved game and play it will crash my machine (and sometimes do a fair immitation of scragging my HD). Each saved game will crash it at exactly the same point each time it is played (but a different point for each saved game).

Still, this is better than my original problem with the program. The copy protection scheme wouldn't let me play at all because I had software installed that could actually copy the disk! Shame on me, I guess, for having software that could, theoretically, be used to do something illegal, but which I had only used for perfectly legal purposes.

Comment

Working...
            X