Diety level?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diety level?

What is going on with games on the hardest levels guys?

Does there exist in the world a computer able to handle the hugest map with all civs at the highest settings and hardest levels and if so, has anyone played it and is it fun?

Not sure what the level has to do with, but I have not tried any non std maps. I know some games are going on huge terra maps.

Comment

Huge terra map == Clearly, the person playing this game does not have to work.

Comment

This sounds fun!

I'll poke around with everything on max, se what happens. (or rather, how hard the AI smacks me around)

Comment

I tried the Earth map on Diety level and started as the Japanese (to give myself some breathing space early one). Unfortunately that breathing space did not last nearly as long as I would have liked and I quit when they chinese started unloading boat after boat of units onto my land.

I think one of the most important concepts if you are going to play on those difficulties is that, if you want to avoid having a war, the best way to do that is too always be ready for a war because if you are ready for a war, the AI will most likely pick someone else who isnt ready.

Comment

Working...
          X