Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No learning new techs from captured enemy cities?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahh but look at Germany in 1945.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
      ahh but look at Germany in 1945.
      We got some of their scientists and such and used them to learn things. However, that would be more like capturing a great person rather than capturing a technology. We still had to do a lot of research anew (and it was stuff everyone was on the cusp of developing anyhow).

The game balances this well enough as a game, which is the most anyone should want.

-Drachasor
      "If there's a child on the south side of Chicago who can't read, that matters to me, even if it's not my child. If there's a senior citizen somewhere who can't pay for her prescription and has to choose between medicine and the rent, that makes my life poorer, even if it's not my grandmother. If there's an Arab American family being rounded up without benefit of an attorney or due process, that threatens my civil liberties. It's that fundamental belief -- I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper -- that makes this country work." - Barack Obama

Comment

speaking of, I'd love to be able to capture their great artists and scientists I see holed up in the city I'm attacking.

Comment

Working...
        X