Bestest Buddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bestest Buddy

Game's not going too well, but at least I have a friend!

*sniffle*

Wow. I have nver seen so many positive bonuses.
    "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
    "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
    Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

+8 for faith
      wow

Comment

Wow, you may aswell be in bed with the guy eh?

Comment

I like how he stills tells you to "Fear [his] Modern Armor!"
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I'm surprised you didn't get an "our close borders bring tension" malus. If I'm reading the minimap correctly, that is.

Comment

+28, that's...impressive.

Comment

I have not yet seen +8 for religion. +4 or +5 is the most I've seen for that.
                Let Them Eat Cake

Comment

I've seen +9...but not all those other bonuses in conjunction.

Comment

Does the religious bonus build up over time? It seems like it might...
                    Let Them Eat Cake

Comment

Does the number of cities with the shared religion affect that?
                      mmmmm...cabbage

Comment

Originally posted by Shr3dZ
                        Wow, you may aswell be in bed with the guy eh?
                        Louis XIV in bed with Mansa Musa... Now there's a pretty picture!

Originally posted by LordShiva
                        I like how he stills tells you to "Fear [his] Modern Armor!"
                        I found that pretty amusing myself. I guess showing off amongst friends is par for the course.

Originally posted by Apocalypse Cow
                        I'm surprised you didn't get an "our close borders bring tension" malus. If I'm reading the minimap correctly, that is.
                        Yeah, I was a bit surprized by that too especially since my culture flipped tiles in his closest city.

Originally posted by Cabbagemeister
                        Does the number of cities with the shared religion affect that?
                        Originally posted by Mace
                        Does the religious bonus build up over time? It seems like it might...
                        Not too sure about the answer to either of these. I converted to Hinduism early on when it seemed like Tokugawa (his civ is just on the other side of Mansa Musa) was going to attack me, and I have Hindu temples in all of my cities.

Comment

Ummm... and this would be why I am happy he and I are friends!

You'll notice that I wouldn't stand a chance. An example of my units are in the bottom right corner.

Comment

lol.. since he likes you so much, why dont you ask him to help you out with the techs a little.
                            King Thor

Comment

Mine is usually in the majority of red

nice job
                              anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Working...
                              X