Isn't Hatshepsut cute?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't Hatshepsut cute?

Especially when she is angry with you! Love that scowl!

(as a side note, all the leaders look good)
    Yes
    68.24%
    No
    11.76%
    Depends if there is a banana involved
    20.00%
    While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Originally said by Guy Dressed as Hatshepsut
    "Owww, I'm so cute ^_^"
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

She looks illegal, which is totally out of place since she was what in her 30's or 40's when she ruled Egypt?
      "Every good communist should know political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao tse-Tung

Comment

For once, I'm glad that it wasn't Cleopatra. Cleopatra wasn't even Egyptian!
        "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
        "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
        Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

^^ but she thought she was!

she's not so cute when she's sneering at you though because you just smashed her empire up . . .
          By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Kc7mxo
            ^^ but she thought she was!

she's not so cute when she's sneering at you though because you just smashed her empire up . . .
            That's what made me post this poll!

I roughed her up pretty good and she was begging for peace with that angry scowl...like she was pissed as all hell, but was still willing to give up everything to me for a peace treaty.

LOVE THAT SCOWL!!!!!!!
            While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

Originally posted by ChaotikVisions
              She looks illegal, which is totally out of place since she was what in her 30's or 40's when she ruled Egypt?
              jailbaitsut?

Comment

Saddest. Thread. Ever.
                Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

I apologize.

Comment

Accepted.
                    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Where's Joan of Arc?

Comment

still a good question though...

Comment

Originally posted by Merzbow
                          Where's Joan of Arc?
                          Getting another haircut.
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

She is cute! Looks just like this Indian girl I know. I like the fact that the leaders seems to have a little bit of personality now.

Comment

deleted

I really shouldn't have posted that. That was crude.
                              Last edited by Dis; November 9, 2005, 15:35.

Comment

Working...
                              X