Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would it kill Firaxis to post the following?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would it kill Firaxis to post the following?

Because we have so many loyal fans, we want to confirm that a patch is being worked on. Our goal is to have it ready by ___, though obviously we can’t guarantee a date.

Because so many people have been wondering if a patch might fix the T&L problems, and because they’ve been forced to speculate as to whether they should turn the game in for a refund, we wanted you to know that <pick one > [we believe that this problem is a hardware issue, so we won’t be preparing a patch] or [we’re looking into a possible software solution, and we appreciate your patience as we see what can be done].

We appreciate your frustration, especially since it shows how much you want to play our game. We know that most software companies don’t bother to talk about problems that their customers are having, but we want to be different because we think that openness and honesty are the best policy.

Yes.

Every time you suggest that a corporation should practice good customer service, a kitten dies.

Think of the kittens!
    What is SportsDigs.com?

Comment

I'm sure they're assuming that it's something that everyone should already be aware is in the works.

Comment

I'm sure they are working on it, but would it hurt to say so on either the Take2 or CivIV website. Maybe with some sort of estimate as to when it will be available?

Some sort of reply to emails to Take2 tech support would also be nice, just to let us know they received our inquiries, but I imagine that's asking too much.

Comment

I just hope they can find a way to get rid of black tiles for someone with T&L. I'm getting depressed and have been drinking more. Firaxis is killing my liver.

Comment

Working...
          X