missing rollovers and advisor info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing rollovers and advisor info

I ran through the tutorial without any difficulties, everything worked fine.

Now I'm playing a real game, and I'm having difficulties.

Periodically, the rollovers disappear for the build queues and the tech builds. This occurs randomly, sometimes it happens when I start civ 4 and load a saved game, sometimes I can play for a half hour before it happens. Once they're gone, they stay gone until I restart the game.

Additionally, my resources screen is borked; even though I've hooked up at least a half-dozen resources to my empire, the resources screen is showing me no resources at all.

Also, I'm unsure if this is a bug or not, but I'm pretty sure I've knocked another civilization out of the game, and it still shows up on my contact list at the bottom right; just clicking on it does nothing.

Has anyone else experienced similiar problems?

--Ikarius

About the tool tips, it's a bug. The only work-around is to Alt-TAB in and out of the game. This works 100% of the time, but it's annoying.

About the trade window, yeah, I noticed that, too, but I think they show up only if there is someone to trade with, i.e., your capitol is connected to their capitol via road, rail , river, or coast. Open up your capitol city manager window and if the resources are listed there, then this is probably the case.

Comment

Ahh. That's annoying. So if I dont have anyone contacted to trade with, I dont get to see the stuff in large format. It's hard to discern the stuff on the capitol screen. Thanks for clearing that up.

--Ikarius

Comment

Working...
      X