Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there commands/screens to see this..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there commands/screens to see this..

I want to see what inventory I have for each city such as buildings and what wonders I have. I also want to see what 'techs' I have. I assume in the science advisor any ones I have that are green are mine?

Go into the full city screen, the list of buildings is on the left.

Yes, the green ones in science advisor screen are the ones you have.

Comment

Also blue techs are ones you are researching.

For inventory, the only way I've been able to check this is by cycling through all my cities. What is built is on the left hand side.

Comment

This should be moved to the general board, but until it is, does anyone know how to find out where each wonder is?

It's also annoying not to be able to investigate a city before determining whether to raze it or not. I wouldn't want to raze the city with the pyramids, for instance, and knowing what buildings were in the city would be useful, especially in determining how much culture it would be able to generate quickly and how much of a burden it is going to be. Does anyone know if I am missing something in the interface where this info can be found?

Comment

Originally posted by Artuero
          This should be moved to the general board, but until it is, does anyone know how to find out where each wonder is?

It's also annoying not to be able to investigate a city before determining whether to raze it or not. I wouldn't want to raze the city with the pyramids, for instance, and knowing what buildings were in the city would be useful, especially in determining how much culture it would be able to generate quickly and how much of a burden it is going to be. Does anyone know if I am missing something in the interface where this info can be found?
          Click on the little red button at the upper-right corner of the screen.

It's on the very top next to an icon of a Monitor.

That's the Stats Window. Click on the middle tab at the bottom of that screen, it should say "Cities / Wonders" or something similar.

On the right part of that screen should be a list of all the Wonders that have been or are being built.

I'm not sure if you can see Wonders that are being built in cities you have yet to discover, or in civ's that you haven't met. But you can see wonders being built by the AI when you have met them and already know of that city.

Dan O.

Comment

Working...
          X