Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domestic Advisor questions

Hi Folks,
    I'm a little confused as to how the domestic advisor works. As far as Sick/Healthy or Happy/Angry people it seems to be accurate, but I commonly use the DA to determine what the best city to produce my wonders in, especially when I have an expansive civ. But I have found the numbers to be jarringly incorrect when it comes to production. Is there something I'm missing?

I've searched about the forums and combed the manual, but I can't find anything.

Case in point, in the game I finished last night, the DA said my capitol was the highest in production throughout the game, but the number in the DA screen dosen't seem to relate to direct production potential(ie number of hammers per turn), and there were about 4 other cities that had much greater potential.
    I haven't checked cash or research potential just yet as I haven't gotten around to getting that deep into specialization, I'm still on the learner levels.
    Thanks!
    G

It could be that the number showing for production in the Domestic Advisor includes over-run from a previous build, just as it does in the city detail screen.

Comment

Working...
    X