Culture flipping cities- A discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Culture flipping cities- A discussion

I'm still having a hard time completely understanding the factors in city-flipping. I have noticed many times when 1) Cities suddenly flip at below 50% original owner pop, 2) Cities revolting at 10% original owner pop and not flipping, 3) Cities with 0 original owner pop never flipping. It seems there isn't a straight "if this then that" formula to flipping, but a number of factors going into why a city flips.

So, what have you found on flipping? Do troop numbers make a difference? Can you help a flip by sending troops into a rioting city?

I am also interested in the exact effects of culture bombing in smaller close cities than in bigger culture but a moderate distance from the border. I think I have found using the larger city is actually more effective, but I'd like to hear what others have found.

Under normal conditions, troops don't make a difference. If the city is in revolt, and part of the reasons is the lack of security amongst the populace, then have military presence would help.

Comment

Working...
    X