Another problem or..!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another problem or..!!

hey ia m new to this forum so hope i get some help from you guys.

the problem am facing with CIV4 is that when it runs , the intro and movie cuts off and on as regards both sound and graphics. Also the map during playing is totally black as many ppl have encountered that. And the leader characters( ghandi. rosvelt,....) r not visible except fro their eyes and parts of their costumes!!! they look so funny .. and frustrating.

My graphic card is Radeon 7000 series 64 MB

I know mimimum requirements is radedon 7500 64 MB

so is it my graphic card( which i doubt) or something else??

i trieedd this unpack utility and then the ame didn't even load. so i cleared the cache and now it loads but still with same graphic and sound problems!!

why did they release a game with so many bugs?

Well, uhm. Yes. It is your graphic card. I am not sure why you would doubt that, having a graphic card that is below the stated requirements (7000 < 7500, and in fact, is one model series older) would be relevant.

Comment

i doubt it cause i c here ppl suffering frrom problems even with higher graphic cards, but yet they do complain frrom other problems , so may be ur right.

Anyway i was planning to buy another card

thanks man

any other suggestions ppl>

Comment

can someone plz just tell me what is the best to do? i am lost ina ll these errors and solutions?

Comment

Get a card that matches the game requirements. You may have problems with some other cards, but with a card that doesn't have the features the game requires, it won't get better.

Comment

Working...
          X