Do you think ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think ...

Do you think that you should be able to ask AI to switch to any available for it religion (the one that it has in its cities), not just into your state religion?

Case #1.
    Playing without state religion, and having strategical friend AI, who has some religion, say religion A. The AI also has religion B in his cites. You want to switch to religion B as your state religion, and want to ask AI to do the same. Currently, you can not ask and then switch. You have to first switch, and only then ask. When you switch religion into B, your friendly AI is not friendly anymore, because now you have different religions, and it will not change its religion, because it does not like you enough anymore.

Case #2.
    You have religion A, some other two AIs have religions B. You may want to ask one of the AI two switch to religion C, so that they do not have close relations.

I am sure that there are other reasons of why you may want AI to switch the religion, even if it is not yours. Do you think that it should be allowed?

MxM
    Yes
    42.86%
    No
    0.00%
    I do not care, I will eat banana instead!
    57.14%
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
    certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
    -- Bertrand Russell

Yea sure why not? Whatever floats your boat I suppose.

Comment

Yet currently you can not do it.
      The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
      certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
      -- Bertrand Russell

Comment

Working...
      X