Mao is picking on me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mao is picking on me!

I have very heavily fortified my cities with riflemen and all mao had were knights. After delcaring war on me he'd send his knights, not on my cities but the surrounding areas, like my farms, mines and such. I know it doesn't seem weird at all, but after destroying all my tile improvements he'd offer me a peace treaty and back off, though after I'm done improving my tiles again, he'd come yet again to burn it all down!
    Has anyone encountered this before?

stop being a ninny and counterattack.
    it's just my opinion. can you dig it?

Comment

You need to have units available that can be pulled out of your cities to stop the pillagers. There is no other way around it.

Comment

Sometimes the AI do limited war - he wa successful in crippling you through the destruction of your infrastructure.
        "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
        "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
        Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

LOL- Mao is raping the human- mao is raping the huuuuuman!

LOL

attaboy AI!

Comment

Ppsshh you let him get away with that? Go build your army and kill his sorry butt.

Comment

Working...
            X