No announcement yet.

Bismarck You Fool!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now, now, we Bismarcks have gotten a bad rap.

Jim "Bismarck" Cobb
    Jim Cobb

Comment

Sink the Bismarck! So his Panzers got ya did they? I have found that the best way to get into a war is to be weak, and the best way to avoid a war is to be strong.
      "Peace through superior firepower."
      I sometimes rename captured cities to insult the computer, but it never listens. I had a "Cleopatra Stinks" In Civ2, but...
      I don't know what I've been told!
      Deirdre's got a Network Node!
      Love to press the Buster Switch!
      Gonna nuke that crazy witch!

Comment

Originally posted by gdijedi7
        I have found that the best way to get into a war is to be weak, and the best way to avoid a war is to be strong.
        "Peace through superior firepower."
        "Ignorance is Strength,
        Freedom is Slavery,
        War is Peace"

Siga El Conejo Blanco
        Dios, patria y libertad - Ecuadorian motto
        | NationStates Roleplayer: The Honor Guard | Check out my Civ4 'friendly game' of MP: A Few Good Leaders |

Comment

In my own country Bismark is a steak with a cooked egg on its top,really, it's great.

Gunter

Comment

Yepp, and there's also the Bismarck herring, the Bismarck archipelago (Macronesia) and the Bismarck Range (Papua New Guinea).
            The tallest trees from acorns grow...

Comment

Originally posted by Gunter
              In my own country Bismark is a steak with a cooked egg on its top,really, it's great.

Gunter
              Now I'm going to be forced to change my sea advertisements to "I love Bismark"

Now I hope the other civs understand that I mean the food, not the man.
              Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Originally posted by Gunter

Gunter
                I think this statement can be inserted in civ IV as one of the possible answers while dealing with the german leader

Gunter

Comment

that's a great idea!!!! Fits in the wacky humor sometimes given by the leaders.
                  Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun Gunner

Now I'm going to be forced to change my sea advertisements to "I love Bismark"

Now I hope the other civs understand that I mean the food, not the man.
                    Siga El Conejo Blanco
                    Dios, patria y libertad - Ecuadorian motto
                    | NationStates Roleplayer: The Honor Guard | Check out my Civ4 'friendly game' of MP: A Few Good Leaders |

Comment

Working...
                    X