Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forts useless without Zone-Of-Control? Yes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't able to do my idea, so I did =DrJambo='s instead (or something similar). See this thread to read the details and grab the mod.

Bh

Comment

Maybe units in a fort could get an increase in sight range, like when on a hill. That would make them quite useful on borders.

Comment

Something tells me you didn't "see this thread".

That's already in.

Bh

Comment

Hmm, I must blind, then. I just read through the thread, and didn't find any mention that forts increase sight range.

Comment

Well, you may be blind then.

In my post of "09-11-2005 01:57" (or 4 posts back), I posted a link to the RealFort mod I made that, among other things, causes forts (well, units in forts) to gain +2 visiblity range.

Have a look at it (follow the "this thread" link).

Bh

Comment

Looks like a good mod, if a little higher powered than I imagined.

Comment

Nice job Bhruic - I'll definitely be trying that mod out! If you mod the files does it still record your scores in the Hall of Fame at the end of the game?

Comment

Yeah, it does.

I released a new version, so feel free to check it out. I made multiple promotions, with 2 & 3 based on techs, so the bonuses don't all come at once. Should result in a "smoother" experience. Details and such in the same thread as above.

Bh

Comment

Working...
                  X