Terrain Table Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrain Table Guide

I got sick of trying to add up base terrain, modifiers and improvements to figure out what I should do with a bit of land... With some help from Stuporstar text guide at CFC, I put together a table with the possible terrain improvements. It is pretty busy due to all of the modifying technologies and so forth, but I think it will end up being fairly useful. Please note that the guide does not include any information resources since it is usually fairly clear what should be done with those. If you find any errors or have suggestions, let me know!

JSRhino

If someone with a CFC account wants to post over there, feel free!
    Attached Files

Awesome... thanks, I was about to start working on one myself. Would it be possible to get this in the original format, i.e., not PDF?
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus
      Awesome... thanks, I was about to start working on one myself. Would it be possible to get this in the original format, i.e., not PDF?
      Sure!
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X