Great Science Great Finances Horrible Production

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Science Great Finances Horrible Production

I'm playing on settler epic world map game at the moment and I've found that most of my cities even with forges take anywhere from 15 to 35 turns to produce a musketman! building constrution is just as bad. What do I do about this how do I improve it? I've tried building forges which seem virtually useless and I've also placed engineers which don't seem to do much but stagnant city growth. Any and all solutions are welcome here. What techs should I get to improve production what wonders etc.
    Also do courthouses help production or do they simply reduce maintance costs. Thanx guys
    As long as people believe in absurdities they will continue to commit
    atrocities.
    - Voltaire

Do you have many red faces (unhappy citizens?), If yes then they eat up a lot of production.
    Also look in to the civics, come forms of government and other civs will boos production.
    Finally, what kind of land improvements do you have?

Comment

make sure to go to the city screen and make sure the AI has not missplaced your work force

every so often I have to reassign to get the most of my hammers

just click on the circle you want to remove, click on the tile you want to work---done
      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Also... make sure you actually have production improvements around your city. Like Mines, lumbermills, Workshops, etc..

Comment

Also, on Epic setting the game makes everything take longer to build anyway...
          -Arkalius

Comment

Working...
          X