Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help - any advice on finding enemy units in main window?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help - any advice on finding enemy units in main window?

I have very hard time "reading" the main window. Evrything is too colorfull and everything is too chaotic. So I get a msg "Hamlet was pillaged by enemy horse archers", but I cannot find where this happens. Then one of my town was attacked from enemy troops, which I didn't notice at all. I get msg when sh*tty barbarians close to my town, but I don't get a msg when real enemy approaches. And even if I got a msg I cannot read it because when in war the messages are in abundance and disapear quickly from the screen. And ye, there is a log, but who will spend few minutes every turn to read the archived log messages! And I cannot use the military adviser, because it takes several minutes his screen to load! And I still cannot find where this stupid maraudering catapult is pillaging! It will ruin my economy and I cannot find it!

You can open a log of all the messages received (there's an icon in the top left of the screen for this - looks like a pencil writing on a book). Once the log is open, clicking on a message will take you to the tile associated with the event.
    "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Great tip!

RIAA sucks
      The Optimistas
      I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

The message scrol on the main window should be much longer AND clickable. Opening and screaning the log every turn is boring and tedious task.

Comment

+ brings up the same menu.
          For some the fairest thing on this dark earth is Thermopylae, and Spartan phalaxes low'ring lances to die -- Sappho

Comment

Working...
          X