saving and loading production queues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saving and loading production queues?

I saw in one of the loading screen game tips that you can save a production queue build order and load it in other cities. Supposedly, you pick the buildings in the order you want, then press control-# to save the build order, then you can load it in another city, presumably by pressing the #, but it didn't actually say in the tip. I can't get this to work... can someone explain to me exactly how you do this?
    If you're not a rebel at 20 you have no heart. If you're still a rebel at 30 you have no brain.

Maybe asking a question at 3am isn't the best time to get it seen by other people. Is there anyone here now that can answer this?
    If you're not a rebel at 20 you have no heart. If you're still a rebel at 30 you have no brain.

Comment

I haven't used the function, can't see its worth really. I mean, what I build in a city is more often than not dependant on the situation.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I like playing "Terra" maps, where all the civs start on the same continent, but there's a "new world" continent that can only be colonized once you have galleons... so about halfway through the game I suddenly get lots of brand new cities. Being able to start them all with the same first 5 or 6 buildings would be very convenient.

Even on normal maps, if I decide to wipe out the civs sharing my continent, as often as not I'll razed all their cities and put up my own new replacements.

Comment

Working...
        X