Civ 2 and Civ4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ 2 and Civ4

Just played a game with Lake Map(I really love this kind of map)

And I've seen some barbs approaching my city, i was careless to barbs since I was thinking barbs only pillage city...

hahahhahahahahha, what i've seen next was a Barbs capturing my city. That's cool!

If my memory is right; In Civ2 they can capture city too.

By two times the A.I. Barbs seems to prefer attacking units than to capture city. By two occasion I had city undefended and 1 units next to the city. The barbs prefered to attack the units than to capture the city... Dont know if this make sense... Or if it change with the difficulty level(wich i doubt). I'm playing at noble.

See ya
    bleh

Yes, they would also attack and capture cities in Civ1 and Civ2, but I think that in both they were hardcoded to lose the fight if the defender was your last unit in your last city.

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
      Yes, they would also attack and capture cities in Civ1 and Civ2, but I think that in both they were hardcoded to lose the fight if the defender was your last unit in your last city.
      Really? I remember that sometimes the Barbs might capture a player city or an AI city...
      Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Working...
      X