No announcement yet.

Iron Work doesn't seem to work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just checked one of my saved games, Dr,ape is right I am not getting the production bonuses either. And it's a well developed city with a factory and coal and power, so it's not that. I did not trade iron or coal and the city is working both the coal and iron tiles.

I am getting the +3 max engineers so the national wonder is there and working, but I am not getting the production bonuses.

Just checked my other national wonders, they are all working, Hermitage, Heroic Epic, National Epic, Oxford, etc. Only one I didn't build in that game was Wall Street.

I think it's a bug, man that's the last time I build that national wonder.

Comment

It is the way the data is displayed? I count about 11 hammers in the worked areas of the city (excluding the coal and iron).

The base is acually 11 hammers. Now add in the 50% + 50% from the Iron mine and Coal mine gives you 100% +11 base = 22 base production as displayed.

Add in the 25% bonus from Forge gives rounded = 27.

Is this valid? Your base production is only 11 hammers I count inside the city.

Comment

No. The city has 22 base hammers, not 11. The "anvil" icon counts as 5 hammers each.

Comment

Working...
        X