Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO throne room?

I liked that throne room and miss it.

It wouldnt have killed them to add it, one that you could construct throughout all the ages and in full 3d would have been the icing on the cake.

And possibly interact with it like walk around in it and view your civilization from a window or balcony and have maps and computers and things.

oh well.

The throne/palace screen was shown off in some screenshots not long before the game released, so it was definitely part of the plan. Since it likely got dropped to meet the early release date, with luck it will reappear in a patch -once the more urgent issues are dealt with, of course.
    To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
    H.Poincaré

Comment

Or maybe in the XP.
      But there were troneroom screenshots indeed.
      I think in the manual it even says that there's a key to make the troneroom show up.
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

I was wondering about that, but to be honest soon forgot totally about it as I played one more turn.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

There is XML related to the throne room, the last time I checked. Search your XML files.
          "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
          "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
          Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Working...
          X