Is There ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is There ???

I know that Pirates Live the Life had lots of problems but they have had 2 or 3 patches out for it and they are trying to fix things,

So is there going to be some patches out and when; for Civ 4 ???
    To find is to seek and search

Pirates had problems too? news to me

but anyway i think they are working on a patch according to another thread.

Comment

there has been ZERO offical announcement of any patch in the works. MANY people for MANY differnt reasons want changes and fixes to the game. 1/3 of them just need to update their video drivers...

Personally...the game is running for me albiet with a few bugs...my problems are with the changes in the game that are "working as intended"...I wanted civ 3.5 rather than civ4

Make no mistake though...talk of patches is nothing more than people needing/wanting one. The devs..while vocal on the forums ...are silent when it comes to anything to do with the idea of a patch..I think it says somewhere in the manual that its the mod communities job to finish the game
      Lincoln's Gettysburg address has 226 words, The Ten commandments has 296 words. The US dept. of agriculture's order setting the price of cabbage has 15,269 words

Comment

I wanted civ 3.5 rather than civ4
        So, you're the anti-brother of yin26?
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Thanks everyone, and yes I can get through the game but it is very frustrating with all these bugs.
          I will just be patient and wait and continue to play until something is done.
          To find is to seek and search

Comment

Working...
          X