shrine for confucianism?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shrine for confucianism?

I generated a great prophet and want to build a shrine in my holy city... but I see no option for that. I see one for the other six religions. Am I missing it or is it not there? Can you not build a shrine for confucianism?

You should be able to. Are you sure it's the holy city of Confucianism?
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Yes. In the game I am playing as Russians and I have 2 holy cities. Rostov (confucianism) and the other is Novogrod (taoism). It will let me build the shrine for taoism in Novogrod. But there is not even an icon (either lit or greyed out) for the confucianism shrine. So when I go into Rostov with my great prophet there appears to be no option to build the shrine. What is going on here?

Comment

The only situation when the icon doesn't appear at all is when the shrine is already built. Could you forget that, by chance? Double click Rostov and check the improvement list.
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Whoops! Looks like I did build it already and forgot about it. Thanks a lot solver!

Comment

Working...
          X