Does space module need aluminium?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does space module need aluminium?

I am in a noble game where French has launched several space modules. I am planning to remove the only aluminum connection from their empire. Will that stop their space project? Or should I remove all the resource connections to make their empire in chaos?

Getting rid of the aluminium would be a good step to stop the space program, but if you've got the resources, go nuts. If wont hurt to send them back to the dark ages.
    "Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender B. Rodriguez

Comment

I am doing a risky attempt. The French is the top dog with tech lead, I am the third. However, they don't have oil. So I am thinking to land a stacks of modern armors into their coastline to do some surgical operations. My armor colume is protected by jet fighters based on a nearby carrier task force.

Comment

Drop some mech infantry in there with them (I presume they still have this in C IV?), it'll give you more of an advantage when defending the inevitable counter attack. And if you have it, some arty.
        "Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender B. Rodriguez

Comment

In my previous failed attempt (I was using WWII tanks and fighters), I noticed that AI doesn't want to confront me directly. It kept air strike my tanks with jet fighters until they are half dead, then it sent in gunships and mech inf. to finish them off. This time I am back with modern armors and jetfighters. I don't expect AI will act differently.

Comment

Working...
          X