No announcement yet.

Catherine is so naughty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time I met Catherine, I was taken by surprise of her direct tone. I actually felt somewhat uncomfortable.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
      well, lets just say that she has been "toned down"
      It is for the first time that I am really sorry that I wasn't a betatester!
      "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
      --George Bernard Shaw
      A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
      --Woody Allen

Comment

The masses seem to be demanding at least examples of lines of dialogue.
        Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
        Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
        7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by Arnelos
          The masses seem to be demanding at least examples of lines of dialogue.
          Indeed.
          The problem with leadership is inevitably: Who will play God?
          - Frank Herbert

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
            HOTCOFFEE
            Does this go in the .ini file?
            What is SportsDigs.com?

Comment

So can we chalk it up to chauvinistic pandering to slavering, oversexed heterosexual men that most of the female rulers are depicted as (ahistorically) hot little numbers while the male rulers are all pretty much unattractive cartoons?

And anyone who is compelled to buy a computer game because of a hot animated character seriously should consider obtaining a girlfriend, stat.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                And anyone who is compelled to buy a computer game because of a hot animated character seriously should consider obtaining a girlfriend, stat.
                If they could get girlfriends that easily, they wouldn't be playing the computer games ;-).

Comment

I used to have Amiga, but she broke my joystick.
                  I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

You all probably know that silly joke about the the computer nerd telling his friend about how he met a nice girl in the park...

Comment

No?
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

So can we chalk it up to chauvinistic pandering to slavering, oversexed heterosexual men that most of the female rulers are depicted as (ahistorically) hot little numbers while the male rulers are all pretty much unattractive cartoons?
                        Yes, what about oversexed heterosexual women and homosexual men?
                        The problem with leadership is inevitably: Who will play God?
                        - Frank Herbert

Comment

Why would you advocate the intentional infliction of such a depraved personality type on some poor innocent, unsuspecting female?
                          ..there are known ‘knowns’ There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. ~~Donald Rumsfeld

Comment

Catherine

Comment

Originally posted by Martinus

Yes, what about oversexed heterosexual women and homosexual men?
                              PRECISELY
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

just finished my first game. Strangely I found myself agreeing to almost everything Catherine asked for. Damn flirty women can get me this way in real life as well. Maybe is some countries elected hot presidents they could get their way more of the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X