A real globe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by duodecimal
    Not all donuts are torus-shaped though. Earth is donut shaped, but only because it has the same topology as a jelly donut.
    Well, then you have a point here. I just have to make sure if I git what you mean by a jelly doughnut. That is some cake fried in fed, filled with jelly (well you can fill it with something else) and the top is covered with sugar icing or with powdered sugar. In fact that is called here where I live Pfannkuchen and of course not Berliner, a Berliner is a citizien of Berlin and nothing to eat. Just to make this clear.

Originally posted by duodecimal
    You didn't find them in the scenario settings? There are maps where the wrap flags are set to "off", so that the map becomes a region instead of global. I haven't toyed around with scenarios yet though...
    No, I didn't them, all what I did was to use the search function of my OS to search in all the files and the folder Firaxis Games and subfolderes for the string XWrap, maybe I looked for the wrong keyword.

An interesting found in these scenario.inis is this: SinglePlayerOnly = 0 that means we have scenarios for MP as well.

Another bug I found is that someone forgot to localize some of those scenario names.

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Ah, ok. I think it'll be an option you set when you build a scenario. So if you want to play in a world that has y-wrap, you'll need to create a scenario for it first, I think.

Comment

Working...
      X