Adjusting Scroll Speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adjusting Scroll Speed

Does anyone know if there is a way to adjust the speed at which the mapscrolls in the game? I just got the game this evening and am getting settled in, but the scroll feels a bit fast and I'd like to find a way to slow it down a bit.

I wish I had that problem. I was scrolling slower than a slug with drunken reflexes (the lag was so bad the map kept scrolling even after I stopped). I played with some of the settings and figured out the simple solution.

1) ctrl + O (open the option menu)
    2) select the graphics tab
    3) change graphics level to medium (Rendor and Globe quality will automatically go down)
    4) unselect Globe View Buildings Disabled.
    5) exit and restart the game

There are undoubtedly even better settings than what I found, so please feel free to add-on or correct me.

Oh yeah, I’m working with a 2.0 GHZ P-VI, 128M GeForce4 Ti 4400, and 1.5 GB RAM

Comment

Is there any way to turn off that slowdown it does at the end of the scroll or when you click on the minimap? Its giving me motion sickness and its getting annoying. IIRC it doesnt do it in the world builder, just snaps to the next location.
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

It's not a real solution, but my game scrolls a lot slower when I put it on 4x AA

Comment

Working...
        X