Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I get civilisation trait list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I get civilisation trait list?

Yeah, where can I get it?

Civic trait list would be appreciated too.

Thanks,
    bT
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

In the civilopedia:-)

Comment

Lol, you think I'd ask if I had cIV already?

Im in Latvia buddy!
      Im not even sure when it will appear in shops!
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

This?
        Attached Files
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Well this one fits aswell!

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus
            This?
            Heya, T! You missed a Marine thread, dude, you're slipping.

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I'm bummed that the one combination I most want to play isn't in there (Ind/Phil). I'm sure I can figure out how to change that, but that's for later.

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

It is in the manual as I recall. All civs and their traits. The traits are shown in the set up if you go cutsom.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
                  I'm bummed that the one combination I most want to play isn't in there (Ind/Phil). I'm sure I can figure out how to change that, but that's for later.

-Arrian
                  You'll probably never see that one, either, unless you mod it in. The combination of effects were deemed much too powerful - staggering, in fact.
                  Friedrich Psitalon
                  Admin, Civ4Players Ladder
                  Consultant, Firaxis Games

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
                    It is in the manual as I recall. All civs and their traits. The traits are shown in the set up if you go cutsom.
                    It doesn't help bin that it's in the manual, because as he said he's in Latvia and the game isn't available there, yet.
                    bin: you should create a thread here that will allow cIV fans/players to post info they think might be pertinent to the SMAC/X mod. Pays to advertise.

Comment

Originally posted by Fried-Psitalon

You'll probably never see that one, either, unless you mod it in. The combination of effects were deemed much too powerful - staggering, in fact.
                      That's what I figured. It seemed so nice, I went looking for it immediately. When I didn't see it, I figured those active in balancing the game had nixxed it.

-Arrian

Comment

Well, Ka Plewy, I posted a link above to civfanatics most comprehensive summary page - you can find most of the basic info there.

But I'll be getting cIV asap (as soon as it's in store)

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus
                          This?
                          The only two that are missing are:
                          Creative - Organized
                          Industrial - Philysophical

We understand that Ind - Phil is too unbalanced, but what about Cre - Org?

Tom P.

Comment

As already stated Industrial-Phylosophical are too powerful together, but Creative and Organised, cmon buddy, everyone knows creative persons are messier than others!

Comment

Just a lack of leaders, really. Cre-Org was judged as one of the weakest possible combos.
                              Friedrich Psitalon
                              Admin, Civ4Players Ladder
                              Consultant, Firaxis Games

Comment

Working...
                              X