List of Wonders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of Wonders

My wife has forbidden me to get Civ 4. Not because she doesn't want me to play, but apparently I am very difficult to buy for at Christmas. So, I have to wait an additional 55 days to get my hands on the game.

Does anyone have a list of all the wonders available in the game? I understand there are a lot of new wonders beyond the world wonders (national wonders I think they're called). I would be grateful if anyone could post some info on the wonders available for Civ 4!

Thanks in Advance.

Get the game now and tell your wife to buy you more memory for Christmas .

The world wonders are Stonehenge, Pyramids, Oracle, Hanging Gardens, Colossus, Chitchen Itza, Broadway, Angkor Wat, Eiffel Tower, Great Library, Great Lighthouse, Taj Mahal, Hagia Sophia, Internet, Hollywood, Kremlin, Manhattan Project, Space Elevator, Three Gorges Dam, United Nations, Parthenon, Versailles, Statue of Liberty, Spiral Minaret, Notre Dame, Rock-n-Roll, The Pentagon, Sistine Chapel.

I think that's all.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Re: List of Wonders

Originally posted by lorhoradeon
      My wife has forbidden me to get Civ 4. Not because she doesn't want me to play, but apparently I am very difficult to buy for at Christmas. So, I have to wait an additional 55 days to get my hands on the game.

Does anyone have a list of all the wonders available in the game? I understand there are a lot of new wonders beyond the world wonders (national wonders I think they're called). I would be grateful if anyone could post some info on the wonders available for Civ 4!

Thanks in Advance.
      I sympathise and call you a brother in adversity - my partner has put me in exactly the same boat for exactly the same reasons

Steve
      I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply.

Looking forward to conquering the world

Comment

Rock 'n' Roll in, J. S. Bach's Cathedral out...
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

...and Pyramids overjuiced, Great Library neutered...
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Slight hyjack, near topic though: Are the National Wonders the same for every nationality?

I've been cheesy and only played one civ so far.

Comment

Yes.
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                X