No announcement yet.

Permanent Alliances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know that having permanant alliances isnt a matter of just having the right tech in a single player game. Im at endgame with around 70 turns left (damn my not turning off time and space race victories) and I still cannot create a permanant alliance with my two bestest buddy allies. The best we can do is Defensive Alliance, and that doesnt do much good when nothing I do will provoke the damn Incas into declaring war on me

(maybe its the 3 giant allied nations taunting him that keeps his gun holstered)

Diplomacy definately becomes interesting at the end but not having any option to convince my buddies to go to war takes some of the fun out of it. It would be the 3 of us vs Isabella and the Incas who are the 1st and 5th most powerful nations currrently. A knock down dragout fight would be fun, but I cant seem to initiate it in a strategic way... Its just 'declare war and wonder why my two bestest buddy allies are just sitting there'

Comment

In my "standard" game, i couldn't create a permanent alliance. I think its off by default.

When playing a custom game, you can check the option for permanent alliances, and it should work after you get "fascism".

Comment

Working...
      X