Teeth and Eyes problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teeth and Eyes problem

has anyone found out how to solve the teeth and eyes problem yet. I have to applaud you guys, for every problem you folks come up with a solution.

I installed the game on my laptop and had the same thing, when I loaded the game the terrain wasn't there either it was all black. The reason this happened is because it's not a 3D video card, or it can't handle 3D well.

If you are having the same thing with the terrain, you probably have the same problem as I did, and the only fix is a new video card .
    GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

There's no way to fix the leaderheads, but you can work around the terrain problem by starting the world builder in the game, and then using the "reveal map" option to reveal all tiles.

It's just a workaround, but the game is playable. We need a patch.
      What is SportsDigs.com?

Comment

it seems to me that it's nothing more than the fact that I'm (trying to) playing on a laptop. I have heard that there won't be a patch, but if they are reading this, please give us a patch. We have been loyal, I even have a copy of the Civilization the original. Please, don't let your loyal patrons be left in the cold.

Comment

Working...
        X