Great Person point scale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Person point scale

Does anyone know how many great person points it takes per person? And is the amount needed determined by the number of great people already built in that specific town, or is it civilization wide. It seems that every time i build a great person the amount needed in all of my cities goes up, not just in the city where the great person was born.

it goes up

100, 200, and so on

goes up for everoyne.. so it is best to have it focused ina few cities

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

a linear or exponential increase?

Comment

EDIT: use DeepO's explanation below...much better (especially since I goofed up).
        Last edited by alva; October 31, 2005, 01:59.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

No...

I can get them to roughly 5000. Haven't reached the 6000 yet, but I assume the next in line would be 6400.

DeepO

Comment

No...

How is that different from what I said?

Granted, your format is clearer but I don't I basically say the same thing?
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

No, not really. You put the jumps at 1000, 2000, 3000, while in reality they are at 1000, 3000, 6000, 10000. You are right on the increasing difference, just not where it happens.

DeepO

Comment

BTW, shouldn't you really be sleeping right now?

DeepO

Comment

Auw, I messed up.

I meant to say what you did. That's why I was confused with what you said.

So there is no jump at 4000 or 5000? Ah, didn't know that.

BTW, shouldn't you really be sleeping right now?

DeepO

I'm trying this being-awake-during-daytime concept...very interesting so far. What's that big yellow ball outside btw??
                  Should I mention I've been up since 2AM btw, not really used to it all.

Comment

Working...
                  X