American flag error?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American flag error?

I just noticed that in a recent screenshot the American flag is displayed backwards (unless all the units displaying it are facing backwards, too). The blue rectangle properly appears in the upper left corner, no matter whether the flag is hung vertically or horizontally.

Not a big problem, I suppose.

Still waiting for Amazon to send me my copy of the game to check it out in person.

The American flag that is in my game is nothing more than a white star on a blue background. It would be cool if all of the flags changed with the eras.

Comment

Same here. The American flag in my copy of the game is just a white star on a blue background. Too bad, too, because I had been looking forward to seeing the real thing in the game.
      The Electronic Hobbit

Comment

Re: American flag error?

Originally posted by Purple
        I just noticed that in a recent screenshot the American flag is displayed backwards (unless all the units displaying it are facing backwards, too). The blue rectangle properly appears in the upper left corner, no matter whether the flag is hung vertically or horizontally.

Not a big problem, I suppose.

Still waiting for Amazon to send me my copy of the game to check it out in person.
        as the pole is at the top, the flag is rotated 90 degrees clockwise

Comment

Re: Re: American flag error?

Originally posted by Rhye

as the pole is at the top, the flag is rotated 90 degrees clockwise
          Yes, of course, but that's not the "proper" way to display it. See this site.

Comment

Working...
          X