Income from holy city

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Income from holy city

Is there a way to see how much income I'm generating from other civs by having a holy city? I spent a lot of $ to sway some civs to my religion and I have no idea how to see if I'm making it up....

Thx

Open up the city screen for your holy screen. On the left side, in the list of improvements, you'll see the Shrine and the amount of gold it generates.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

You need the shrine for that religion. Once you use a prophet to create the shrine in the holy city (the only way to get it and the only place it can be built) the amount of gold being added to that city will be displayed next to the shrine in the buildings list.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

You would be getting one gold per city of yours or theirs with that religion, btw.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
        X