A few questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few questions.

I am trying to play the game to get a feel for it, and finaly getting a feel for the game. I have a few questions if you guys can help me out.

1) When looking at the mini map, is that the hole word? It looks awfully small and when I used the world editor to see the hole world it really looks small dosn't look like it's gigantic. It only looks like the area just around my First city.

2) When you scroll out all the way, and see the planet, isn't it suppose to the hole world spinning as a globe. All I see is a static view of the planet, I was under the impression it would be a globe.

3) Can you only get religon if you research it first? I havn't gotten past the 10th turn (since I keep trying new things all the time), so I don't know how it works. I research it first in one game, get it, but in anthour game someone else research it just one turn before I do, and I don't get it. How do you get it if you only have one city and there are not other Civilization cities close by to spread it to you.

4) Can you name your own units?

Will ask more when I have them.

Thanks

Davor

When you start the game, the minimap only shows the part of the world that you know about.

You can drag the thing with your mouse, it will spin.

You found the religion if you research it, yes. If you don't manage to found a religion, you'll have to wait for one to spread to you.

Yes. Click on where the unit name is displayed in the infobox (bottom left).
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Thanks Solver I will try it.

Comment

Working...
      X