Lowest spec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowest spec

Whilst we in the UK wait for the game i was wondering if anyone was able to play this on the minimum requirements and what it the lowest spec that this game will run on from the people out there...?

As fas as i have heard, you really should meet the optimal requirements in order to have the game run smoothly.
    I just had a chat with a friend who runs the game with a 1400Mhz/512RAM .Radeon 8500 computer and he told me the game i only barely playable. And almost unplayable during lategame. Simply too sluggish and slow to be fun.

Cannot say from my own experience though. Do not have the game yet.

-S
    GOWIEHOWIE! Uh...does that
    even mean anything?

Comment

I read the bug thread.
      The Sherrin Foundation
      Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I'm running the game on a 1.2 GHz processor (minimum spec) and I can run up to standard map size with medium-level graphical options throughout the game. I can even run the high-end graphical options in the early game. That said, I've had to completely TURN OFF the wonder movies because they were crashing my system starting at about midgame.

Of course, I have a graphics card and memory up at the recommended levels, so I'm not sure about people who have ALL minimum specs.
          Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
          Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
          7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Working...
          X