Are the Maps small ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the Maps small ?

or is it me ? I heard a rumor that you can only scroll to a bit of the in the begining ? Is this true in when you turn on the editor too ? Even the largest maps seem really small to me ...
    Lincoln's Gettysburg address has 226 words, The Ten commandments has 296 words. The US dept. of agriculture's order setting the price of cabbage has 15,269 words

Re: Are the Maps small ?

Originally posted by enoeraew
    or is it me ? I heard a rumor that you can only scroll to a bit of the in the begining ? Is this true in when you turn on the editor too ? Even the largest maps seem really small to me ...
    Your civilization doesn't even know how big the world is yet, thats why the map is so small. The more you explore and start trading maps the bigger it will get until it reaches full size

Comment

hehe nifty..now only if it would stop crashing long enough for me to really explore
      Lincoln's Gettysburg address has 226 words, The Ten commandments has 296 words. The US dept. of agriculture's order setting the price of cabbage has 15,269 words

Comment

The map will center once you either research "calander" or you build stonehenge.

Comment

Working...
        X