Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major Bug: Space Race, Couldn't build

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...44#post4097344

Major Bug, Cant win Space Race due to "Build a Cockpit" gray out, all my city dont build at that, At first it's worked but cost me 30 turn so I changed to other building, that's when it's gray out forever.

Re: Major Bug: Space Race, Couldn't build

Originally posted by Reader81
    http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...44#post4097344

Major Bug, Cant win Space Race due to "Build a Cockpit" gray out, all my city dont build at that, At first it's worked but cost me 30 turn so I changed to other building, that's when it's gray out forever.
    When you switch production in a city, it SAVES the production already spent toward something. Since you can only have one instance of a wonder build or in this case one instance of an SS Cockpit build, it's saved the hammers spent toward it in that city.

There are two ways to do something about this:

1) You can restart SS Cockpit production in the city you started it in originally. It will pick back up where you left off.

2) I believe you can cash the accumulated hammers in for money. This will also free you up to start the SS Cockpit from scratch in another city.

Mind you, I have not yet done option #2, but the game manual mentioned that. I just haven't bothered to dig around to using it yet since I haven't had a need for it in my own games yet.
    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Yeah, ok, this not kind of bug, because I found out I have to done other building frist then City set back to SS Cockpit but there problem is City that was build SS Cockpit, I tried click on gray-out, it's didn't work, even other city, whole city has gray out SS Cockpit at same time no city build that SS Cockpit, so solve problem is I have to hurry City that are building "Factory" was first I set SS cockpit then there is, SS Cockpit. There I won Space Race 2010 A.D at Warlord, (I tired Noble, it's very unlucky land, resouce) I wonder if you tired abrove Noble give you bad "Land" to settler. Anyway, waoo

Comment

I honestly can't parse that.

From what I gather, you found a way around the problem and finished your game by winning the space race.
        Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
        Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
        7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Working...
        X