Anyone succeed to resolve this bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone succeed to resolve this bug?

I succeed to install the game and play on my laptop with a Onboar Intel GMA 905(915).

But I've having bugs with the graphics in the game, loot at my screenshot i've post... all the color are weird, and many it miss many other things. I have Ati radeon 64 meg vivo(I think it a 7200). WinXp Pro.

Can someone have this bugs to, and if anyone succeed to resolve the problem or have any idea.

My driver are uptodate.

Thank you,

Dom
    Attached Files
    bleh

I have been told that, if your hardware displays incorrectly in some specific ways, it's that your video card lacks a required feature.

I am dreading trying this on my laptop (64MB 'firegl 7800', no idea what'll happen).

Comment

Yeah I know but the Radeon 7500 is the min requirement for the games. And I do have a Radeon 7500...
      So I wish somebody in this forum have this video card and tell me if he succeed to play the game or not.

see ya,

thanks,
      Originally posted by seebs
      I have been told that, if your hardware displays incorrectly in some specific ways, it's that your video card lacks a required feature.

I am dreading trying this on my laptop (64MB 'firegl 7800', no idea what'll happen).
      bleh

Comment

HAHA SUXOR UR VIDEO CARD SUXORZ!
        That's pretty much the official line.

You can mess with it and get an entirely different problem, but that doesn't help much.

Comment

try to uninstall directx first, then reinstall DirectX9.0c 0.25, i am not sure , hope helpful.

Comment

Working...
          X