Pakbuild Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pakbuild Problem

So I hear that after three days the techs finally came up with a way to allow 50% us that bought the game to actually play it.

Infortunetly this solution, involving there Pakbuild program, isn't working for me.

For some reason Pakbuild instantly stops responding whenever I try and unpak the Art file?

Anyone know why?
    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Operating system?
    IIRC, there's an issue about win2k
    RIAA sucks
    The Optimistas
    I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Don't think it is that, I am on XP Home, SP2.
      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Try my unofficial fpk tool, available in the creation&files forum. It might do the trick.
        Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Try this forum:
          Apolyton Civ IV Help
          RIAA sucks
          The Optimistas
          I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Your program worked Gramphos, but unfortunetly the game still doesn't.

Comment

Try clearing the cache.

Comment

what do you mean?

Comment

C:\Documents and Settings\%USERNAME%\Application Data\My Games\Civilization 4
                  should have a folder named cache. Delete it.

Comment

It just has a file called CivilizationIV.ini.bak

Comment

Working...
                    X