i thought this day would never come :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i thought this day would never come :D

I noticed civ4 was out and thought I'd come back to my old haunt and say hi to everyone

I haven't got the game yet but it seems the series is strong and the community is strong too... browsing through the posts it seems like a lot of the oldtimers are still around

Keep it up guys... we're a long way now from the dark days after civ2 when we used to have those surveys about when civ3 would come out and so many of us voted "never"... how far we've come when I spy some people saying civ4 is better than civ2.

cheers
    No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary... (And no, koalas don't usually speak!)

Civ4 isn't just "better" than Civ2, it eclipses it in every conceivable way (except the civilopedia). Civ2 has that old, nostalgic quality. Civ4 achieves that after only a few days in exsistence! You need not fear, Civ4 is here.

Okay, that last sentenance was bad....

Comment

The day finally came, and it's really here.

And you're going to flipping LOVE it.

The day that the original Civ came out I bought it and started playing it...and kept playing it, and kept playing it, and then noticed that the sun was coming up for the next day. I had never done that before, and I have never done it for anything except the Civ series.

Guess what? I did it last night again with Civ IV.

And guess what else? It's the best Civ ever. It's the best GAME ever. If you don't have it yet, do yourself a big favor: stop reading this and go get a copy RIGHT NOW. Donate blood if you have to. Just get yourself a copy by any legal means.

Yes, it's *really* that good.

Comment

Working...
      X