Tutorial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tutorial

Tried tutorial for first time. got to place where i was supposed to build a farm but couldn't do it because i didn't have bronze working. Is there a fix or am i the only one who has experienced this?

Bronze?

You don't need bronze working to put down a farm. You do need agriculture and a fresh water resource nearby.
    You do need it to chop forests.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

sorry i mean, it says i need broze working because it made me move onto a forest square. The square highlighted in the tutorial was the forest one.

Comment

And they want you to put a farm there?

Perhaps you missed someting before or changed something leading up to it?
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

nope followed it to the letter. i can't even move the worker or perform any other commands.

Comment

Strange...

It does sound like you have the basic concept down. Try a normal game on 'Settler' difficulty, should give you ample chance to experiment and learn.

Comment

i started one already. i've played civ before , i was just trying to get used to the interface and ran across this bug. Wanted to know if any else encounter it as well. Thanks for your imput.

Comment

As often is the case, tutorials are good if you play nice, if you don't follow it to the letter (script) things often tend to get funny.

have fun!

Comment

Working...
                X