Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATI Mobility 9000 Crashes?

Hello,
    I purchased the game on Wednesday, and was playing for a few hours, when around the early 1500s, the game crashed. For no apparent reason. I rebooted and tried to play past it, and eventually got to another point where the game simply stopped working all together.

Here is my specs:
    Pentium 4 3.06 GHz
    ATI Radeon Mobility 9000 128 MB (With the most current driver I can find and install)
    Plenty of Memory

I have no clue why the game is doing this... I know there seem to be other issues with the ATI cards, but, as I said, the game will be going along fine, and then immediately crash out for no reason.

Any help would be appreciated... this game would be amazing if it didn't crash!

I have an ATI Mobility Radeon 9000 and it works fine.

(I didn't download any special drivers. Just used the original ones from IBM, then upgraded to the ones pushed on me by windowsupdate.com. I have a Thinkpad T41p.)

Comment

I have ati mobility radeon 9600 pro 64 mb. (panasonic toughbook 1.6, 512 mb) and it is running. But I have hit the "blue screen of death" three times in two games. But I can get a basic game--on standard and smaller maps--to basically run and this is a min spec machine so I guess I am thankful for that.

Perhaps updating drivers would help, but I have the 6.14 drivers and cannot seem to find a way to update to the 8.10 drivers.

Comment

Working...
      X