Getting payments to my shrine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting payments to my shrine

I founded Hinduism early, and built the Hindu Shrine with my first Great Prophet. Later on I encountered the English, who were entirely pagan. I went on a conversion spree, and now they're heavily Hindu. My question is, aren't I supposed to get money flowing into my shrine from those foreign Hindu cities? I checked my Financial adviser, and that screen tells me that my income is entirely from taxes; I checked my Religious advisor, and it has no info about Shrine payments at all. Am I a) missing the information about my Shrine income, or b) lacking some crucial tech to enable Shrine payments, or c) did they end up not including this feature after all? I don't want all my conversion efforts to be for nothing...
    mmmmm...cabbage

Pure guess here, but check the city screen where your shrine is. I think the gold just shows up as the building generating that income for that city, which is then taxed/donated to science like all your funds.
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Yes, the city screen is where to look.

However, the shrine income will be in gold (not commerce) so make sure you build a bank, grocer, marketplace and even the Wall Street national Wonder in that city.

Comment

Working...
      X