More Civs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Civs?

My question is, is there any information about an expansion pack AND new civs? I'm really disappointed when I couldn't see Turks in the game...

indeed...if anything was rushed through the door it was the civs..as it is more than half of them have only one leader atm...and where is Babylon/Sumer....Babylon has been around since the first game! !! ! ! ! How can you get code of laws and not have hamarabi in the game?
    Lincoln's Gettysburg address has 226 words, The Ten commandments has 296 words. The US dept. of agriculture's order setting the price of cabbage has 15,269 words

Comment

it's still a little early to talk about expansions

Comment

They are 17 civs. Maybe some that you would have liked to see aren't here, but there is a huge variety. But, in honor of Civ legacy, Babylon should probably be included. Oh well, it isn't that dissapointing.

Comment

I noticed the Zulu are missing as well..
          Lincoln's Gettysburg address has 226 words, The Ten commandments has 296 words. The US dept. of agriculture's order setting the price of cabbage has 15,269 words

Comment

I miss Shaka. We had some good times together.

"The human race would have perished long ago if its preservation had depended only on the reasoning of its members." - Rousseau
            "Vorwärts immer, rückwärts nimmer!" - Erich Honecker
            "If one has good arms, one will always have good friends." - Machiavelli

Comment

Working...
            X