question about the tutorial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about the tutorial

Ok...doing the tutorial...things are going ok....until....

"Sid" tells me to double click on my city to go to the city screen (to show me how to change the citizens to different tiles)...

I double click....i go to the city screen.....but then, Sid just leaves me hanging....just sitting there....staring at me....

What am I supposed to click on to get the tutorial moving along again?

Oh....one other thing: when i double click on the city, and go into the city screen....a little message flashes in the middle of the screen: "push enter to return" (or something very similar to that). I push the enter key, and return to my unit i was activated on last.

The warrior unit is fortified in the city. The scout unit (or explorer....whatever) is several turns away from the city due to going to 2 different tribal villages. If i attempt to move him anywhere, I get the message saying to "click on the go-to button, then click on the tribal village". Only one problem....there are no more tribal villages that I can see.

So...my question again is....how do i get the tutorial moving foward again?

Thanks

Chris

nevermind this thread....i guess double-clicking on the city name, even though it takes me to the exact same screen, wasn't what Sid wanted me to do (he scolded me for not following orders....)

Anyways.....

Comment

I did the EXACT same thing and had the EXACT same problem

I guess when Sid says something, really really wants you to do it his way

Btw.. i can't believe i wasted almost an hour on that shatty tutorial. Not that the tutorial wasn't good, just that it was a waste of time for a former Civ3 player.

Comment

Working...
      X