ATI is not the problem, Firaxis is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stromprophet
    2k Published Pirates! too didn't they? Or are they just responsible for it now? I went to their website and they had a list of games with patches and stuff and Pirates! was on there. That game worked great on my PC.
    The game was originally published by Atari, but it looks like Take 2 has now bought the rights to it as well. The last patch I got for it came from Take 2.

Comment

Originally posted by tulkas12
      My local best buy won't even carry it until it gets fixed though... which I find hilarious.
      That’s why people need to take it back if it doesn't work for them. The only way developers and publishers will make better games is if they are forced to. We force them by complaining to retailers enough that they don't stock a product.

mckaskle,

you should check out the Warranty thread here (if you haven't already):

I think that it gives you enough ammo to get a full refund, without a restocking fee and the restocking fee is the only reason not to return defective software right?

Comment

Originally posted by BleckLord

That’s why people need to take it back if it doesn't work for them. The only way developers and publishers will make better games is if they are forced to. We force them by complaining to retailers enough that they don't stock a product.

mckaskle,

you should check out the Warranty thread here (if you haven't already):

I think that it gives you enough ammo to get a full refund, without a restocking fee and the restocking fee is the only reason not to return defective software right?
        Actually, the return went fairly smooth. They "have had a number of returns", so they were accepting returns of Civ IV without question (assuming you had everything in the box ).

I'll wait to see the response to any patches, and then try again at that time.

Comment

Working...
        X