graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• graphics

Im sure Im just not use to it yet...(and i was forced to play on my laptop last nite due to the evil wife ) but so far...I really dislike the graphics. Everything seems...."dirty". I think its map with so much going on on it. IT looks cluttered. I dont know. Hopefully Ill sneak into some time on my gaming rig this evening and it will brighten things up.

What resolution you running??? in 1280x1024, I find the map quite pleasing.
    "You don't have to be modest if you know you're right."- L. Rigdon

Comment

I very much like the new map as well. You can see virtually everything you need to know from right there on the main map. It is quite wonderful!

Comment

1600x1200 and it looks very clean to me. It may just be the large units that you're unused to-- it's certainly much different-looking than the previous Civ games, unless you zoom the map out.

Comment

If the game would run reasonably well no my computer, i'd enjoy the graphics.

Comment

I think the graphics are awesome.

of course I am running 1600x1200 with full antialiasing and highest settings...

the unit battles are great
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Well thats probably my problem...with my lap I had to go min settings...

like i said...going to give it a whirl on my real computer tonite.

Comment

Working...
              X