Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T&L capable?

How to check if a card is T&L capable?

I have ATI Radeon 9550 - nowhere on ATI site it says whether it (or indeed any other card) is T&L capable.
    The problem with leadership is inevitably: Who will play God?
    - Frank Herbert

It is. The cards incapable of T&L are only the very crappy ones, like Intel integrated.

The 9550 is after all a DirectX9-level card .
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

I have the same card, and I can't seem to get it to work. The Civ4 box states Radeon 7500 or greater, so I'm assuming the 9550 is OK.

Comment

Thanks for the reply, Solver.

57%, there are some fixes for ATI cards proposed, maybe they will work (although I must say I am tired of the constant crappy performance of Radeon on different games )
        The problem with leadership is inevitably: Who will play God?
        - Frank Herbert

Comment

I ran the minimum requirments program a while ago and it said I passed everything and that my card was indeed T&L compatible, but it is an Intel 82845g Graphics controller. Any idea if it will work ? I also have an uninstalled ATI xtasy Radeon 9200 SE graphics card I could install (I'd rather not take my cpu apart though) but I can't find the instalation disk ARRRRRRRGH ! Please help

Comment

Martinus, I tried uninstalling the drivers and re-installed from the link provided (5.1 Catalyst), but it still doesn't work. I hope someone figures this out soon.

Comment

What about a Media Acceleerator 900 with 128MB Intergrated 10/100Base-T network interface

Comment

Also have DricX9c

Comment

if i have no t & l capability if there a way to resolve this without purchasin a new video card?they r very expensive yikes.

Comment

I'd love a little help on this, too. I have an INtel 82852 GM/GME Graphics Controller. Is it T&L capable?

Also, what is the "minimum requirements program" someone spoke of above.

I'm getting the black screen.

Comment

The web page has not been loading for me all day but the website is www.srtest.com

Comment

Working...
                      X